Jun 16, 2014

Anima

Over the weekend I was working on FFX and getting 100% on it. As part of that you have to min/max EVERY character that there is. The official thing is that you have to take every character through every bit of the sphere grid, but if I'm going to make three characters have max stats and break the game, I might as well drag everyone else along with them.

So, I was doing that, kicking butt at the sphere grinding, getting levels like a boss, and maxing out stats. I was through maxing out strength, and then started to work on defense, when I realized that I hadn't done one of the most basic end game things - getting the final Aeon(s), the Magus Sisters.

As part of doing this you typically have to go through and fight another summoner and beat each of her summons, and traditionally it's supposed to be some tough fights for you to get through because no one likes it when Bahamut is against them. Then I pulled out Anima, one shot each and every one of her summons and the summoning animations were the longest part of the fights because I killed things so quickly.




It was sort of funny that I didn't realize how strong and how over leveled I was until I did that, so part nerd, part life lesson, but you might think that you're behind schedule and think that you're not doing as great as you thought you were, or you just might be dealing with some really, really hard stuff in your life and when you get back to the easy junk you'll blow by it in a minute.


No comments: