Dec 15, 2015

Tactics Suck

I suck at tactics in Warhammer. It's official.

My lists are always bad, my play is possibly worse, but I still love those stupid models, so once the tournament is over I'm going full fledged painter mode. I might suck the big one at tactics and understanding how to play, but one thing I don't suck at is making a model look good.

I'm going to keep the painting and army building, and lean back a bit on the actual playing of the game. I'm sure that if I had a friend that was willing to put in multiple games and really learn with me I'd be able to get some idea of what I'm doing, but right now, I have no experience, and no knowledge, so I'm sticking with what I do have and that's a lot of paint.

I'll polish off the chaos (because really, it's almost nothing that I'm fielding) and then head back to the hordes of undead. If I'm not painting 100 units for anything under 500 points, I'm doing something wrong.

No comments: