Sep 16, 2014

Bookshelf

I talk about this thing a lot, and with me finishing (not 100%, just getting to final credits and being done with) Midnight Club I turn back to my bookshelf and have to figure out what to do next. Quick note before I go through the bookshelf, Midnight Club really wasn't that hard. Once you learned the patterns that cars would show up in, and how traffic would react to certain things, it wasn't that hard. The final four "bosses" I 2/0-ed back to back to back to back while falling asleep because it wasn't super difficult. There are only so many tracks, so you just memorize the track route, and then stomp on the gas and ride the motorcycle because cars get stuck between cars while bikes can zoom around things a lot better. Sure, you might go flying off your bike if you so much as touch anything, but it's worth it.

Anyways, the bookshelf of games that I have not played and need at least 1 playthrough -

Tales of Destiny 2

Tales of Xillia

Portal 2

Deadpool

Dragon Age II

Lightning Returns

Mass Effect 1

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3

Catherine (don't let the picture fool you, it's actually a really hard puzzle game with great audio)

Dead Space 3

Disgaea D2

Heavenly Sword

Cross Edge

Xcom

Skate 3

Tales of Symphonia 1

Tales of Symphonia 2

Batman Arkham Asylum

Batman Arkham City

Ratchet and Clank


Ratchet and Clank Going Commando

Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

Hitman Absolution

Bioshock Infinite

Gran Turismo 5

Yes, the list did get longer since I last wrote it all down, because there were things on sale that I just couldn't pass up, and because Danica gave me games and said, "you just have to play this", and because Levi left games with her, and I stole them from her saying that they were mine now.

Now comes the tricky part of trying to decide which would be the next on the procrastination evening gaming list, because let's be honest, we all know that this time at night should be better spent doing something productive, not upping my MMR on HoN, or playing a bookshelf game.

Okay, ran out of time to keep adding videos, I might do some more while at work tomorrow, but that's the list, and they are all good games (hence why they're on the shelf) now I just have to pick one. . . or not, and write/read more. So many choices!

But for now, the choice is sleep.

buhahahahahaha

edit again! Put in all of the videos, enjoy. 

No comments: