Sep 26, 2016

Tzeentch Daemon Prince (Hans)

I finally got started on the details of Hans tonight. His loincloth and then his tattoos got the fade treatment to match the rest of the army.

As for why he's named Hans, I happen to have a second deamon sitting to the side ready to destroy some army men. I was talking to Josh a while ago about the dynamic duo of two daemon princess leading my army (and eating up way too many points) when he jokingly said that I should name them Hans and Franz, and so they were named, ready to pump you up.

Either way, it's nice to finally get some detail into Hans. He's been sitting on my desk for far too long with the most basic of paint jobs. Most of him I'm not too afraid of, but his wings are what are frightening. I decided to do the color blend on the veins of his wings. They're thin, and surrounded by the flesh of the wing, so not too forgiving. Then I'm even thinking of throwing in a blue blend on the wings, but it depends on how masochistic I'm feeling when I get there.

Either way, it's nice to be back on the painting bandwagon. I'm thinking I'll post on here fairly often just to keep myself motivated to continue painting.

No comments: