Sep 25, 2016

Finished - Thousand Sons Helbrute

Here he is finally finished. Only 100 points,  but easily one of the more challenging models. Notable fun facts, I had to give it a new face because the person I got it from somehow managed to lose the face even though the model was assembled, so thank you to my endless ghoul heads I have from fantasy for stepping in and being a helbrute. Also, unlike the entire army, this is also my first time trying to guess at what skin tone a monster demon machine taken over by tzeentch would look like. Apparently pale blue is the answer for that one.

Either way, I'm happy I got to finally practice horns thanks to this guy, and also ridiculously happy he didn't have as much armor as you'd guess so there was almost no need to edge highlight.

Now onto the first daemon prince.

No comments: