Mar 7, 2016

Based - Warhammer

I know that I should have been working on my Thousand Sons, because I've got five of them with good color blend, and the other five looking rough and there's a lot of detail work that needs to get done on them, but instead I decided to do something entirely different and make my army look even more unified.

Bases!


That's right, I finally got over my fear of basing and gave it a shot. It's not amazing, but wow, it makes a difference. It's just another cool thing that I can throw out there to make my guys look great. I did manage to mess up here and there and splatter a bit too much with the base brown on some of their feet, but it's an easy touch up when I want to do it.

As for my other writing, it's taken a back seat. I SHOULD be grading a ton of stuff, and when work says that I need to be working, that means I work and don't have much time for anything else. Stupid work not ending when I stop work. Either way, in the hour (or two) that I give myself to relax and not think too much, I managed to do this. Now it's time to do the thing I've been trying to avoid and get back to grading.

No comments: