May 5, 2014

Up too late

I was up WAY too late last night, and the worst part was it wasn't even like I was up doing something stupid. I was up trying to be productive. 

However, thanks to the complete lack of sleep that I'm running on right now, and me really wanting to do something unproductive I just called up this company while at work- 



To be perfectly clear, the company's name is Bellevue Builders. Now while talking to one of the people working there, and trying to get their email address they told me it was theirname@bellevuebuilders.com I read it back to them, and instead of calling them the Bellevue builders, I called them the Bevelle Builders. 

Now this might seem like a good ol' fashion brain fart, but let's compare what they make. Bellevue Builders build things like this - 


Meanwhile in Bevelle they're building things like this - 



Yup, that just happened. Luckily the old lady I spoke to didn't catch the slip. 

No comments: