Nov 30, 2013

Doing Some "Work"

As we all know I don't do much work at work, so that means that I'm talking about working on other things. The more I look at the possibility of ffxiii-3 coming out, the more I want to play it, but at the same time, I want to re-play one and two. The tricky part about this is that if I'm going to redo #1, I want to polish off some of the trophies that I didn't get with my first playthrough.

The only tricky part is that out of all of the trophies, I'm only missing 5 of them.
1- The platinum- crazy 100% of that game.
2- Gyshal Wreath- dig something up with a chocobo (one of the only ones I'm not too worried about)
3- L'Cie Paragon- 5 star on every single mission (scary options on this one)
4- Adamant Will- have to drop the hardest monster in the game. It's doable, just requires a serious amount of work/grinding/gear making. Since I know what I need to do, I can speed it up just a bit. Only need to focus on three of the six characters, rushing the egg to double the leveling speed, and then work from there.
5- Treasure Hunter- touch every single gear possible. This one is near impossible. It's just about the scariest thing that you can think of with this game. It will be the last one, and it will be what I get a platinum on.

The good news about this is that I can rush through story line at lightning speeds (pun intended). It won't be as fast as this-
But at the same time I'm at least able to rush through the story to get to the grind, and as shown by my obsession with Disgaea I'm perfectly okay with long grindy games. I just have to grind up a serious amount of kills.

I still have to finish off parts of 3D Game Dot Hero (or whatever it is called).

One thing at a time. 

No comments: