Sep 21, 2017

Magnus the Red - Primarch of the Thousand Sons

He's finally done! He does need basing, but that'll get done once I finish up a few more units and do them all in one chunk, but all of the painting of him and worrying about color blending is done for my primarch.

Without further delay - Magnus the Red the Primarch of the Thousand Sons legion.

 This is the best for the full body shot and you get most of what is going on inside of it, but
 this one is easily my favorite. I'm just a fan of the profile shot and how his weapon looks in this one.



Woo! With that out of the way, all I've got is a few more guys to whip together (because it's going to be a cake walk compared to Magnus) and I'll be all done with my CSM army. Then I'll either dive head first into the daemons, or start working on the Eldar. It honestly depends on what Josh depends to do with the game. If he starts showing interest, or anyone starts showing interest in playing with me, Eldar is going to get paint next. If I keep doing this as a solo adventure, then it's going to be onto the daemons.

By the way, I threw away the old fateweaver I had. The way I assembled it made it slowly start to dip and bend and it was almost face planting into the ground. I tried to fix its legs, but only screwed things up even more, so the little guy is now in the trash. Luckily, once I get done with all of the units of daemons, I have the new, big fateweaver waiting to go side to side with Magnus.

No comments: