Mar 21, 2017

I WON!

It took a while, but my Thousand Sons army fianlly won! It's one of those things that I don't even believe it because I was getting to the point where I was sure that I was always going to be loosing.

The best part about it is that it was aginst hte space wolves. For those that don't know, that's their bitter rivals. We're talking thousands of years of bad blood, and my army managed to win.

I think I've finally got a bit of understanding with the army. Daemon Prince with wings and the burning brand are a great thing, making him level 3 psyker is even better. He just flew around spitting out spells and flamer templates throughout the entire game. Also preditor with las cannons > helbrute and maulerfiend. As awesome as they look, they are dead 200 points. The preditor with las on it easily did more damage than either one of the walkers did ever.  Also, the heldrake is starting to earn its keep, being able to do what it does is a nice one.

As for the psychic phase, the two major disciplines I give anyone who's not level 1 and has to go 100% into Tzeentch, is a mix between Tzeentch and telepathy. When in doubt telepathy has some killer things in it, but worst case scenario is psychic shriek. Once I get a doom bolt and maybe some other fun Tzeentch fun, I might hit divination for one of my units just to see if I can roll something really helpful with blesses, but Tzeentch and telepathy seems to be a great combo together.

Either way, I'm pumped. I finally did it. I finally won a game of 40k.

No comments: