Oct 1, 2014

Just Ignore It

I never wanted to be one of those people that whore out for up votes and views, but part of me gets really confused at times. WHO IN THE WORLD IS READING THIS!?

Seriously, whoever you are, (you know who you are, you're the one who checks this thing way too much), you are making me scratch my head.

I got bored tonight (and was trying to avoid writing the last section of DA), and so I went here and was going to write a second post for the night, most likely do a "My American Life" for the next hour or so, and call it a night because I'm sleepy and whatever. But as soon as I log on, instead of going over to This American Life and loading up the next radio show, I see that a few of you have already read what I wrote for tonight.

Seriously people, we need to have a chat.



The time between that post and this one, really isn't that long. I'm okay with the ocasional check, catch up on what has happened, but this is starting to get weird how quick a turn around there is.

And before you ask, no it's not me counting myself, I have that disabled and 99% of the time whenever I'm posting on here, I'm not even going through the blogger program, I'm going through the gmail account that posts whatever I send to it. (Seriously, that thing is awesome, I'm happy that I found it, because it's what I do a lot of my writing on if I ever post one of these things up while at work).

I guess by this point I have to say that there's at least a few of you (or one person who really enjoys the refresh button) that are reading this on a regular basis. As weird as that is to think, because I've told NO ONE about this, and there's no really easy way to hunt it down, I guess at this point I just have to say thank you, and hopefully you'll keep reading whatever nonsense is in my brain.

Side note - just because I know you're actually reading this, I'm running to where you can't read! Ha! DA here I come!

No comments: